How to enter our Halloween costume contest:
Email us a photo of your family, baby, toddler or older kids in their Halloween costumes. Include a title and a short summary about your photo, be creative. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to win the Halloween costume contest:
Once we receive your photo we will publish it on the contest page here. Next, share it with your friends and family to get as many Facebook “Likes” as possible. The three costume photos with the most Facebook “Likes” will win the contest. Contest starts October 4th 2010, the three photos with the most “Likes” will be picked at 11:59pm on November 16th, 2010. The winners will get to pick what $50.00 gift card they want, from either amazon.com, best buy or target.
More Prizes To Win! Added 11/1/2010
In addition to the three $50 gift cards we will also be drawing 5 entries to win a $10 gift card to Target.com. All entries except the winners of the three $50 gift cards will have a chance to win one of these five $10 gift cards and the winners will be selected using random.org.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
1. Contest Period: The “Trading Cradles Halloween Costume Contest” (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PST”) on October 4, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PST on November 16, 2010 (the “Contest Period”). All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees of Trading Cradles, LLC as well as the advertising and promotional agencies and anyone involved in the development, administration, fulfillment and execution of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling) are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to Enter: Required: Email us a photo of your family, baby or older kids in their Halloween costume. Include a title for the photo, and a short summary about your photo, send to email@example.com. Optional: Tweet a message about the Halloween Costume Contest and include @TradingCradles. Optional: Like the Trading Cradles Facebook page http://facebook.com/TradingCradles. Only one photo per entry allowed, to enter contest, if you send us multiple photos we will pick one for your entry. Once we publish your photo on the contest page we will notify you via email with a link to your entry so you can start getting Facebook “Likes”. Valid Entries are eligible for the Contest Drawing throughout the Contest Period as long as the posted entries are received during the Contest Period.
Use of script, macro, or other automated systems to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized email account holder will be deemed to be the proper entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Email account. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEMS MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE CONTEST SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. TRADING CRADLES, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRIES NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.
4. Contest Drawing: There will be three (3) contest drawings at the end of Contest Period (the “Prize Drawing”) to select three (3) winners from among all eligible entries. To qualify for the Prize Drawing, your Entry must be received prior to the end of the applicable Contest Period. Odds of winning are based on the top three photo’s with the most Facebook “Likes” as the winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the Contest Period.
5. Prizes: One (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.00) Amazon.com e-Gift Card and One (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.00) Best Buy e-Gift Card and One (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.00) Target.com e-Gift Card. Total value of the prize $150.00. All federal, state and local taxes on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Prizes are non- transferable and cannot be substituted. In the event a Prize Winner is a Minor, his or her parent or legal guardian must provide permission for the potential winner to receive the prize.
6. Winner Notification: Trading Cradles, LLC will notify the Prize Winners on or about the day of the Prize Drawing with an email. Notifications will be sent three (3) times. If a potential winner does not reply within seventy-two (72) hours after the third email, or is deemed ineligible in Trading Cradles, LLC sole discretion, the prize will be forfeited. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or a prize comes back as undeliverable, Trading Cradles, LLC will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. In Trading Cradles, LLC discretion only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Trading Cradles, LLC reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Potential winner is subject to verification by Trading Cradles, LLC whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize regardless of notification unless and until Entrant’s eligibility is verified. The applicable Winner will be posted on the Trading Cradles, LLC Facebook Page and potentially on TradingCradles.com website. By entering this Contest, unless prohibited by law, each Entrant grants to the Contest Entities the right to use, display, distribute or publish such Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, address (city and state), biographical information, and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, and his/her Entry or to refrain from so doing, in any manner in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, anywhere in the world in perpetuity without limitation or compensation and without additional notice. Acceptance of a prize constitutes a waiver, by Entrant, of any claims to compensation, royalties, or other remuneration for all uses of the Entry by Contest Entities or their respective agents that are permitted or granted hereunder.
7. License: By entering you grant Trading Cradles, LLC a non-exclusive, non-revocable, perpetual, worldwide license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, and otherwise use, and permit others to use your Entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Trading Cradles, LLC and Trading Cradle’s goods and/or services, all without further consent from or payment to you. Trading Cradles, LLC reserves the right to post any Entry on the Trading Cradles, LLC website, Twitter page or Facebook page (collectively, “Websites”) but Trading Cradles, LLC has no obligation to post or publish and it has no affect on the Contest.
8. General Conditions: This Contest is intended for participants in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to the United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest if you are not located within the United States. By participating, Entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if Entrants are Minors) agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Trading Cradles, LLC which shall be final in all respects, (b) agree that they are bound by the Terms of Service of Trading Cradles, LLC regarding the posting of their content, (c) agree that any dispute arising under this Contest will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, (d) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Los Angeles, California, and (e) hereby release Trading Cradles, LLC and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of any awarded prize. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any claims arising out of a breach by Entrant of any of the representation and warranties contained in these Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or documents, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays, inability to upload or download or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of such prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (v) any printing, human typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Trading Cradles, LLC disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, human error or other error, corrupt the administration or security of the Contest. Trading Cradles, LLC shall not be responsible if the Contest cannot be implemented or if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, civil disturbance, strikes, governmental action, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. ENTRANT (AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF ENTRANTS ARE MINORS) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEB SITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TRADING CRADLES, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of the official rules or the name of the winner (available after November 17, 2010), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Requests must be received by November 20, 2010.
With Halloween right around the corner we recently opened up our Halloween Costumes category for parents to buy and sell gently used Halloween Costumes.
Why spend hundreds of dollars on a new Halloween Costume for your kids when they are going to wear it once. Trading Cradles believes Halloween is the perfect holiday for taking advantage of gently used Halloween Costume prices and selling your Halloween Costumes from last year.
We have already started getting some very cute Halloween Costumes in select cities and we need our great community of parents to post your gently used Halloween Costumes for sale so other parents can save money.
Halloween and the spooky times can get expensive especially when you have kids. Like any holiday, money spent on festivities can add up quickly. Halloween is no exception. Help your kids have a fantastic Halloween, without spending a fortune, here are some tips to save this Halloween.
Opt for a family movie night at home instead of going to the movies. Get teenagers excited about the fun month ahead and turn the evening into a Halloween event. Serve up some blood-red ghoul-aid punch with these tasty popcorn skulls on sticks. Rent classic Halloween movies they will enjoy, such as Twilight and movies from the Harry Potter series. Be sure to screen movies beforehand and check the movie’s rating.
Create your own SPOOKY Halloween decorations rather than buying them. Put a white sheet on a lamp post that looks “Ghostly” – rather than buying and lighting separate Halloween lights or decoration…
Buy candy in bulk online and use a coupon, try Candy Crate Stores.
Halloween songs and poems and scary stories can create memorable traditions for children. For young children, you can get by with a simple costume, and draw the attention to festivities instead.
Buy & Sell your gently used Halloween Costumes on TradingCradles.com it’s free and safe…